What Is Encryption?
Data encryption translates data into another form, or code, so that only people with access to a secret key (formally called a decryption key) or password can read it. Encrypted data is commonly referred to as ciphertext, while unencrypted data is called plaintext. Trireme encryption is fast, reliable, and beyond secure.
Our Encryption Technology
- Provable against Quantum computers due to symmetric algorithms.
- Provable against Classic computers due to complexity.
- Provable against brute force hacking due to extremely long keys, while benefiting from the Avalanche effect.
- User adjustable parameters and customizable algorithms known only to the customer.
- Up to 10 times faster than state-of-the-art methods.